Monday, May 11, 2015

Pipe wrench

Pipe wrench
(Crowbar Replacement)

This mod will replace your Crowbar in GTA V PC with a Pipe wrench!

This mod has correct weapon placement in the players hand and it changes the Crowbar weapon pickup icon as well but there is not a custom hud icon for it because as of 5/11/2015 when this mod was released the tools used for GTA V PC modding had no texture edit options.

I have included a edited hud image file that has a hud icon for the Pipe wrench instead of the Crowbar and once OpenIV will allow texture edits it can be installed by following the directions in the Readme.txt included in this mod.

Once the programs used for 3d modeling and GTA V PC modding advance to the point to where I can do more I will but until then this is the best I could do with what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment