Friday, January 14, 2011

Dynamite and Torch pack

Well Christmas and New Years 2010 were quite a busy time for me! At the end of the year I moved to a new department in the company that I'm working for and with all of the training involved it kept me quite busy, plus now I'm working full time again and I was not able to do much for holiday themed mods in the 2010 year. To be honest I was also spending most of the free time that I have had playing Red Dead Redemption, which I can finally say that my player Eraticgod is a rank 5 legend in multiplayer. So to celebrate that and to start off 2011 with a bang I created the Dynamite and Torch mod! This GTAIV only mod will give you two new weapons for your GTAIV game. The first weapon will replace your grenades with a stick of dynamite and the second weapon will replace your molotovs with a torch.





Also if you would like to use the Dynamite or the Torch models in something other than GTAIV you can purchase them from Turbosquid by clicking the link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment